Join our classes. Study English, Prepare for the TASC/GED, and Find Job & College Counseling.
To study in our free English or TASC/GED classes, here are the requirements:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must live in New York.
- You can study all four days a week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- You can study for the full 12-week cycle.
Where? In and around the Columbia University campus, in Morningside, Manhattanville, Harlem, and Washington Heights.
When? We have three cycles: Spring (January-May), Summer (June-August), and Fall (September-December).
What time? Mornings, afternoons, and evenings, depending on the program and your level
Please note that this program is NOT intended for
- visiting scholars
- people with student visas
- people who will only be in New York on a temporary basis
- residents of New Jersey.
If you are interested in joining the classes, please click the button to complete our pre-registration form or call our office at 212-854-1492. We will contact you when we we have our next registration.
If you do not meet our requirements, you can find other free classes for adult education here.